Sunday, March 25, 2012

Basic Needs for Spring...Rain Boots

Hello Dolls! I hope everyone enjoyed the first day of spring. I have been busy working on some looks for you for these Spring season. I thought I might start by giving you some fun fashion basics that are a must for the up coming warmer weather.

Let's face it, rain is never a girls best friend but a nice pair of rain boots can always lighten the mood. Whether you are walking the streets of New York City or talking a stroll in the country side, Running errands around town or heading cross your college campus rain boots are your fashion ticket.

They come in so many great patterns and colors. You can find the pair that scream you or pick some
for any outfit. Plus, the are perfect for the rainy days of Fall and Spring and the snow that comes in the winter months.






Even my favorite Kardashian girl, Kourtney, looks dashing running around town do errands in her pair of black and white boots.



As always I hope you enjoyed and this helped you with your fashion needs for the season. Stay tuned for some more Basic Needs posts coming soon.

Ta-ta Darling,
Magpie


1 comment:

  1. Hello Dolls! I hope everyone enjoyed the first day of spring. I have been busy working on some looks for you for these Spring season. I thought I ... journeysboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete