Sunday, January 1, 2012

Favorite Things 1.1.12

Hello and welcome to the launch of my new blog Journeys of a Magpie. A blog dedicated to fashion, style, design and all things pretty. I thought I would start off my first post by putting up some of the things I like: so here for you now is my very first "Favorite Things".

First of all I have to tell you that I love Winter and all the fun styles that come along with it. I am in love with things like riding boots and scarves. I love a good, stylish jacket or coat, and I feel like they can take any outfit up to the next level if done right. You can mix, match and play around to make so many different looks work right. Removing one thing and adding another can make all the diffence and is so much fun!

I am also in love with mixing shorts into a Winter look. Take a pair of shorts, add a fun pair of tights, and you got yourself a look that is both dressy and playful. Throw on a blazer to add to the mix and you have a outfit ready for work or fun.


Last but not least, I have fallen in love with all the bold prints this season. If it's on your scarf, tights or dress then self prints are a great way to spice up your look. I am all about the dress shown in this photo, and I am thinking it will soon be on my "must have" list.

Ta-ta, Darlings. Until next time!
Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment