Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Week in the Eyes of My Phone...

Hello loves! It's been a busy week for the Magpie what with starting back to work and getting back into the swing of thing. I did manage to snap a few shots during the week for a little post I like to called A Week in the Eyes of My Phone. I hope you enjoy.

Monday...
Monday brought me back to my job after having my son. I put together an outfit of a tan and black striped top under my classic black blazer (both from H&M). A pair of dark skinny jeans (from Express) alone with my sliver and gold chain necklece (from NewYork and Company). For my makeup I did a fresh face, light eye and red lip. I have now and always will love a nice red lip! If done right it can make any outfit.

Tuesday...
Tuesday was a great day for some retail therapy. I stopped by Victoria's Secret for thier semi-annual sale and picked up a PINK white tee, a new makeup bag and a matching tote. Then it was off to Bath and Body works Hello Yellow! sale where I picked up some new hand soaps and body lotions. As you can see I got the Shea Cashmere & Silk body lotion and it may be my new favorite. It makes my skin feel and smell so good.

Wednesday...
Wednesday I did some health food shopping for myself. I picked up some Clif bars for the mornings and some bottles for different juices and coconut water. I also picked up some curry chicken and veggie meatballs made of eggplant. This is the first time I have tried the veggie meatball so I will get you all know what I think of them when I make them.

Thursday...
Thursday was my day off so I ran my errands and took my little guy to his two month doctor's appointment. Shots were involved on this day so after the appoinment we had to treat ourselves by getting him a new blanket and me some Starbucks and a sweet. Then we came home to cuddle up and enjoy some Kardashians.

Friday...
Friday's mail brought my new shoes that I ordered. I had been waiting for them so it made my day when they finally made it to my door. I also ordered some knee-high tan boots that came but I have to send them back because they sent them with to me with a broken zipper. Not to happy about that but as long as it can be fixed then it's all good.

...and that's my week in the eyes of my phone. All in all a good week and I hope to have more like it. I think I might do more posts like this because it was a fun thing to do.

Ta-ta for now loves,
Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment