Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Shopping Day...

For most people Super Bowl Sunday means football, snacks and beer. For me it is more of a day go shopping while everyone else is at home watching the big game and this year was no different. I took the day to run errands with my Matthew and do some fun shopping. We went everywhere from Charlotte Russe to Express, GameStop(for Matthew) to Vintage Stock. The major stop for me of the day was H&M. I love to just take my time and look around at everything when I shop with Matthew, he is my shopping buddy) but H&M was the one place for the day I wanted to look to shop and I did find some goodie!
I picked up a few things for myself (an apple print dress and basic black oversize tee) and a sweet little sweater for the Boo. I have been wanting to get that sweater ever since I first so it on Pinterest. Oh, and I L.O.V.E. Pinterest by the by...anyone else think it might be the best thing since sliced bread?

Anywho, all in all it was a great day with my sweetheart. Even if I didn't know who won until sometime the next day, I think this was the best way to spend my Super Bowl Sunday. I now leave you with one of the new ads for H&M with David Beckham...yum!


Ta-ta darlings, Have a great week.
Magpie

1 comment:

  1. That little sweater is just too cute! Pinterest is an evil evil place, you'll wear out your refresh on that site! haha

    ReplyDelete