Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Journeys

When I first started this blog I was a new mommy and trying to find my style again after a long 9 months feeling anything but stylish. I wanted to show the world that I could be two people. One, a mommy of a sweet little boy, and the other, a fun stylish 20 something year old with the world ahead of her. I wanted to live two lives. Now after over a year of motherhood I can see that you can not have two lives. However, I also now understand that I don't have to choose. I can bee a stylish mom with enjoy every bit of my life.

This blog is to show my journeys a woman and a mother and all that comes with it. I hope that you enjoy reading it and that if you are in fact a new mommy you can take something from it.

Thank you for reading,
Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment