Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy First Day Of Spring

1) With the weather getting warmer and the days getting longer I find that this is the time that I find my Spring/Summer theme song for the year. Something that makes you "Happy" when you hear it in the car with your windows rolled down or when you are getting ready to go on an outdoor journey with your friends. A song that puts you in a good mood.

2) Lip Balm is a all year kind of thing I know. However, I am always a fan of getting soft lips for Summer and with the weather this time of year being up and down all the time I have these babies on me at ALL TIMES!

3) Say Goodbye to Winters deep dark colors and a great big HELLO to the light bright colors of Spring for your nails. After the cold months I am all about the mints, pinks, and yellows.

4) Bring on the PINK lip! I will always love my red lipstick but with everything becoming so light and bright for Spring it's always fun to add a little pink to your day with a good lipstick or gloss.

5) April showers may bring May flowers but they also bring fun rain boots out and about. I love to see all the different colors and patterns for rain boots. They really can add a little fun to a outfit.

I hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather and that you see some sunny days this week. As always, Thank you so much for reading and I would love to hear what items you love for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment