Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Last Thing Saturday...

Hello Dolls! I just got this great idea for a post from the blog The Life of a Wife. If you haven't read her blog you should talk some time an check her out. If you like this post PLEASE let me know and I will try to do more of them. So here we go...

The Last Thing I...

Ate:
Well for this one it's more like drank today. I had to have some coffee to start my day. As some of you may know I am kinda addicted.


Bought:
I just picked this up at Home Goods (love that place!) for my kitchen. On it's own it looks like whatever but it will look great with the whole decor of the space...I hope.


 Read:
I love Elizabeth Taylor and I just got this the other day and so far I am really enjoying it.


Laught At:
My little Boo. He makes me laugh all the time. Look at those cheeks.



Cooked:
Dinner last night.


Drooled Over:
I have been wanting a headboard for our new bed and I love this. With that said...I would rather make it myself so that I can make it my own. Plus...then there is a little DIY post in it also.


Ta-ta darling,
Magpie

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog at hollie takes notes. I'm following with gfc. :) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete